Sustanon 250 is a pharmaceutical grade anabolic steroid that can be injected once or twice per week. Despite its name, it is not a legal steroid for human use. However, the chemical components are safe and easily available. This product works by increasing muscle mass and reducing fat levels. The recommended cycle length is six to eight weeks. This steroid is also safe to take and has a low risk of side effects.
Sustanon is used to treat confirmed testosterone deficiency in males. The active substances of Sustanon are turned into testosterone by your body. Testosterone is the natural male hormone known as an androgen. In men, testosterone produced by the testicles. It is necessary for the growth, development and function of the male sex organs and for secondary male sex characteristics. It is necessary for the growth of body hair, the development of bones and muscles, and it stimulates the production of red blood cells. It also makes men’s voices deepen. Preparations containing testosterone are used to replace testosterone in a person who has low or no natural testosterone (a condition known as hypogonadism).
The dosage of Sustanon 250 should be decided with your doctor. It is usually given as a single injection every three weeks. Tolerability will vary from person to person, so it is advisable to discuss the dosage with a physician. Users of this steroid should follow the recommended dosage and consult a nurse before beginning a regimen. The drug should be disposed of in accordance with local regulations and dietary guidelines.
- Sustanon 250 is not suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding women or children under three years. It can cause side effects in some people, including acne and male pattern baldness. Other potential negative effects include heightened oestrogen levels, which can lead to water retention, gynecomastia, and increased body weight. Generally, these adverse effects are rare and can be treated easily by your doctor.
- Sustanon 250 is not a steroid for children. It should be used only after consulting with your doctor and following his or her instructions. If you have any problems, contact your healthcare provider immediately. Your doctor can monitor your condition and prescribe a suitable medication. You should also remember to follow all of your doctor’s advice and consult a pharmacist. In addition, your physician should be consulted before using Sustanon 250 in children.
- Although Sustanon 250 is safe for adults, it is important to consult with your doctor if you wish to take this medication for a long time. Your body’s tolerance for this substance varies from person to person. Some individuals may experience unwanted side effects such as acne breakouts or male pattern baldness. Similarly, heightened levels of oestrogen are harmful to your body. You should avoid using Sustanon after the ‘use by’ date.
- Sustanon 250 is not addictive. If you do have to take it, you must consult your doctor first. Its recommended dosage is 1 ml every three weeks. A patient must discuss his or her needs with his or her doctor. If you are a child, you should seek medical advice from a pediatrician before taking any medication. It is important to note that Sustanon 250 is a prescription drug. A doctor will monitor your progress carefully and ensure that you receive the right dose.
- It is important to follow instructions on how much Sustanon 250 you should take. One ml of Sustanon-250 is a normal dose for a human being. The recommended dosage for adults is 1ml per day. If you are a child, you should consult a pediatrician before beginning the medication. Your doctor can provide more specific information on the recommended dosage for children. Your physician should be able to monitor the dosage and the safety of the medication.
All medicines can have side effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. Do not be alarmed by the following list of side effects. You may not experience any of them. Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking Sustanon.
In general the side effects which are reported with testosterone therapy include:
- pain at the injection site
- changes in liver function tests
- changes in cholesterol levels (changes in lipid metabolism)
- depression, nervousness, mood alterations
- muscle pain
- fluid retention e.g. swelling of ankles and feet
- increased weight
- high blood pressure
- increase in the number of red blood cells
- increased or decreased sexual desire
- prolonged abnormal, painful erection of the penis
- disturbed formation of sperm
- breast enlargement in men
- prostatic growth to a size representative for the concerned age group
- increased levels of a blood marker which is associated with prostate cancer (PSA increased)
- increased growth of a small prostate cancer which has not been detected yet.