Buy Anadrol-50 is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of anemia caused by deficient red cell production. Anadrol-50 may be used alone or with other medications. Anadrol 50 belongs to a class of drugs called Anabolic Steroids. Oxymetholone is used to treat certain types of anemia (lack of red blood cells), including anemia caused by chemotherapy.
This medication is a synthetic male hormone (androgen or anabolic steroid) used to treat a low red blood cell count (anemia). It works by increasing the amount of the hormone (erythropoietin) involved in the production of red blood cells. Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor. It may be taken with food or milk if stomach upset occurs. Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. Remember to use it at the same time(s) each day. Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. Misuse or abuse of an anabolic steroid can cause serious side effects such as heart disease (including heart attack), stroke, liver disease, mental/mood problems, abnormal drug-seeking behavior, or improper bone growth (in adolescents). Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. When an anabolic steroid is misused or abused, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as depression, irritability, tiredness) when you suddenly stop using the drug. These symptoms may last from weeks to months.
You should not use Anadrol-50 if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- prostate cancer;
- male breast cancer;
- female breast cancer with high levels of calcium in the blood;
- severe liver disease;
- severe kidney disease; or
- if you are pregnant.
To make sure Anadrol-50 is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- liver or kidney disease;
- heart disease, congestive heart failure;
- coronary artery disease (hardened arteries);
- high cholesterol or triglycerides;
- bleeding or blood clotting disorder;
- enlarged prostate;
- if you also take a blood thinner (warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven).
How should I take Anadrol-50?
- Follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. Do not take Anadrol-50 in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- To be sure this medicine is helping your condition, you may need frequent blood tests. You may not notice any change in your symptoms, but your blood work will help your doctor determine how long to treat you with Anadrol-50.
- Tell your doctor if you have any changes in weight. Anadrol-50 doses are based on weight, and any changes may affect the dose. It may take 3 to 6 months before your symptoms improve. Keep using the medication as directed and tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve. This medicine can cause unusual results with certain medical tests. Tell any doctor who treats you that you are using Anadrol-50.